Sunday 12 December 2010

Teacup and Cakes


Teacup (formally 'Cup On the Wall') is one of my favourite places in Manchester. That it is owned by local DJ Mr Scruff (&friends) only adds to the cool, not that it needed any help.

The decor has changed a bit over the last year or so and there is a stronger focus on bringing something special to their menu- I blame their big queues on their huge choice of yummy cake, so hard to decide! (But the queue is worth it). I could go on, but you can find all of the details on their website here.

Their vintage crockery is beautiful and it's always a treat to go there- the only thing I miss since the re-vamp is that they have stopped selling the art prints they used to have! But enough of that, here are some photos I've taken on various trips...














No comments:

Post a Comment