Sunday 8 August 2010

Letter press designs from Jessica Hische


I recently found these little beauties and fell in love with them. I think they have a lovely sort of romantic feel to them in an old fashioned fairy tale kind of way. If I could afford the $2,000 (or £1,254.31. Just thought I'd check.) for the set then I'd be trying to find a wall big enough for them all right now.

I could settle for buying one of my initials for just $40







But I secretly wish my initials were




as they aren't, I'd have to fake some kind of camper van obsession instead.


Based in New York, Jessica seems to have worked for so many big names that I feel that I should have heard about her sooner. Shame on me.


You can view the whole alphabet as well as her other work at her website here , everybody should see it, it's truly beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment